With winter upon us, we here at VAUGHAN HANNIGAN wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. To ring in the season, VH illustration duo, Gilles & Cecilie Studio, created colorful, foldable polyhedra. Just print, cut, fold and glue.
1. Click images below to see them at full size.
2. Drag to desktop or right click and “Save Image As…”
4. Cut around outer edges.
5. Cut short sides of tabs (thin trapezoidal shapes) that are attached to a second, larger standard polygon.
6. Score and fold inward along lines between all regular polygonal shapes and along all tabs.
7. Apply light glue to tabs or use tape to fully assemble.
Click Here to see more work by Gilles & Cecile Studio.